Try following these guidelines and you can get the most out of every social media post, for your business.
Tips to Create an Effective Facebook Post
- Pick a thumbnail image which can easily be understood, especially at a small size.
- Relevant images, links, status updates, or videos which are specifically targeted to your audience profile.
- Great teaser copy. Sum it up quickly and write a great headline.
See The Huffington Post for some great example headlines.
Tips to Create an Effective Twitter Post
- Make the text short (obviously), but descriptive
- Add hashtags which are appropriate to your tweet
- Use a url shortener
- Don’t use all 140 characters, leave space for retweets and mentions